Data We Gather
Collecting and processing data about customers is a crucial aspect of online retail business conforming with industry standards. The information we collect include the following:
1. The visits we get from our potential customers. We collect details about their domain name and IP address (where possible)
2. Data that you leave behind when you fill our empty website forms. It could be our newsletter subscription form, membership sign up form, abandoned cart and ordering form
3. Aggregate information on what pages you access or visit
4. Information that you give us when you are inquiring about something from us.
We never identify you specifically when creating our statistical data about the behavior of our customers on our site. We just want to know how you tracked our site, which pages you browsed on our site, from which geographical location you browsed our site etc. We do not identify any personal detail about you in its statistics.
Cookies are automatically downloaded to your device as with any website. Once we take this information we use it to make suitable changes to our site so that we can offer you improved services.
Your computer is able to decline cookies from websites. There is a setting on your browser that can enable you to stop websites from depositing cookie files on your hard drive. Although this sounds good, we would like you to know that using our website while your cookies setting is disabled will be annoying, as access to some parts of our site may be denied.
How We Treat Your Information
Use: we primarily use your personal data to improve our site services. We may also use the information we collect in the following ways:
1. To improve the content of our site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
2. To give you information that you have requested regarding our products and services.
3. To give you information about other products that we think might interest you as long as you have agreed to it.
4. To let you know about the changes we make to our site including service/product changes or improvements that may alter how we operate for a while.
5. To fulfill our obligations in regards to order, shipments, and email contact.
Sharing: we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal Identifiable Information to outside parties without your consent. This does not include website hosting partner and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.